<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
birthday surprise.harhar~
written on @ Saturday, October 31, 2009 ✈


It’s been a long time that I haven’t post any entry here. Photobucket well it’s a very hectic schedule, and now we don’t have any vacation, I need to study and study all the lectures starting from my NCM 100..omg! Photobucket anyway.. I’m here on our house until Monday afternoon, by Monday night I’ll be going back to my dorm.Photobucket

Hmmm.. I want to share something.. hehe,my bf surprised me.. Photobucket
It started when I finished my last final exam subj., I went to my dorm and laid back to my bed, I start to close my eyes and started to fell sleep..then I heard my cellphone messge tone, it’s my bf who texted me *bhii.. kta tau 7/11 now n..* sabi q nman *nta kna lng here sa dorm, aantok pa me Photobucket* * wag kna mg inarte bhiie. Titreat nga kita ngaun ehh..* then aun.Photobucket Nagbihis nalang aq.. no choice ehh.. then I txted him * andi2 n po aq.. ikaw?* he did not reply..
Mmaya I sawPhotobucket him walking, mei hawak na Blue Magic and Starbucks..Photobucket npangiti talaga ako hehe kasi di ko expected yun.. aun ako pnagbuhat nia ng binigay nia saken hmf.. Photobucket
Then we went to sm Valenzuela, malapit lang sa dorm ku kasi un.Photobucket







I’m so excited on my birthday! I asked a gift for my birthday.. an iPod touch,Photobucket
I saw this ipod case on deviantart.com .. its so cuuttee….!Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life