<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Best Moments of my Life
written on @ Thursday, May 19, 2011 ✈





Hello!Photobucket I made this before our 3rd anniversaryPhotobucket, it's composed of the places, lines, happenings & feelings. I think it looks good?Photobucket but I don't like my hand writing and my lettering Photobuckethaha!. Yesterday I uploaded this on Facebook and he liked itPhotobucket. All of the things that written there are so meaningful to me..Photobucket


I have TUMBLR accounts, add me if you want. ~_~

Miss-athenko click --> Love blog with funny stuffs,
Digital-diaries click--> All of my shots
Glamourawr click ---> Fashion blog

i'll follow back! tell me here if you followed me heehee Photobucket

9 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life