<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
enchanted kingdom.
written on @ Tuesday, May 17, 2011 ✈




It's been 2 months since we went at enchanted kingdomPhotobucket. My favorite & most horrific feeling that I experience was riding the Space Shuttle Roller CoasterPhotobucket, yeah~ I rode that horrible yet fun ride. All my adrenaline just rushed up in my whole body when i'm riding that! I'm screaming like hellPhotobucket! I shut my eyes the whole timePhotobucket! and all I want that moment is to get out that coaster,but guess what! I can't do that! But it was all funPhotobucket! after that my knees are shaking Photobuckethaha!


Then we rode Flying Fiesta, my favorite. It's so relaxing, you can even sleep when you're riding it.


and many more! :)


Me and my dormates.Photobucket







Do you have EK experience? Photobucket

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life