<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Ghost Adventures.
written on @ Sunday, May 15, 2011 ✈




Currently watching Ghost AdventuresPhotobucket, my most favorite paranormal tv series.
They’re just AwesomePhotobucket, even though I do get freaked out at somethings they go through. I can't even sleep well at nightPhotobucket, so i'll just left my room lights turned onPhotobucket.
I like them because of their energyPhotobucket, and the camera man's facial expressions are pricelessPhotobucket.
It is more intensePhotobucket, they caught many paranormal thingsPhotobucket, they're not boring, even when they're in action their humor will just show up. I like Zak the mostPhotobucket, 2nd is Aaron. ~ teehee. :) Anyone else who watch this too?Photobucket

2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life