<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
My pet Hamster
written on @ Tuesday, May 10, 2011 ✈




Here's my hamster Brownie. He's so fat right now, he loves to eat and to exercise even if hindi obvious sa body nya. :D
He's already 1year old.. and hamster's lifespan is just 3 years. :'( [sadface~*]. He likes to bite also haha~! he bit me like so many times, that's how they defend themselves.. hmm, Their eyes are not that soo good, "Malabo mata nila".. that's why.. :}
Ohh well he's a cute hammie..

2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life