<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
IMAX & new Hamster Miki.
written on @ Sunday, May 22, 2011 ✈

Thanks for the comments on my last postPhotobucket,
The last 2 days I have been BUSY! Sorry for not updating so much.Photobucket

Anyway, we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with rj(boyfriend), if you never been to the IMAX theater, well give it a try, it would be really a great experiencePhotobucketit's just as magical and superbPhotobucket, I enjoyed the movie and the effectsPhotobucket! I loved watching the movie and 3d trailers there, it's so realistic..all are just perfectPhotobucket! You can even feel the movie, I experienced goosebumps there, I think the coming Transformer Movie is great to watch therePhotobucket..


I bought another hamster, he's name is "Miki" I just saw Miki at the petshop, I noticed him because of his cute brown white color.. but he's so paranoid hmmm.. it's like, he thinks everyone who will touch him will hurt him,



On my next post, i'll talk about Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and Dickinson Toner Photobucket

12 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life