<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Samsung Nori A220
written on @ Tuesday, May 31, 2011 ✈

OMG! i've been so lazy to post Photobucket.. Anyway I want to share this cellphone that I saw.. It's Samsung Nori A220Photobucket, I rally want this so badPhotobucket! Nori means play.. so You can design this anything that you want..it's designed for those , who has a keen interest in customizing and personalizing their phones to their own tastesPhotobucket, the color available are Beige, Pink and Blue.. & yea~ im so inlove with this phonesPhotobucket.. I have my Lollipop cellphone for 2years,it's really cute Photobucket i hope this samsung nori will soon be available here in the philippinesPhotobucket. Here's a link about this phone. click


4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life