<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
MGIAGumiho :'>
written on @ Monday, June 06, 2011 ✈

Photobucket
Dae Woong: Mi-ho. I love you. So I won’t die alone for you, and don’t die for me either
Mi-ho: Dae Woong, I love you. I won’t die for you, and don’t do it for me either.
Dae Woong: As the person who loves you, this is my decision. Who knows where this will go, but let’s do it together. If we live, we both live. And if we die, we die together.



5 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life