<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Nclex.MGIAG.XOXO
written on @ Saturday, June 18, 2011 ✈

Last night, I was so stressed thinking about NCLEX/IELTS/TOEFL examPhotobucket.. I'm planning to take NCLEX hmmPhotobucket, but i'll start buying some review materials and start reviewing.. or i'll start working on the requirementsPhotobucket.. hmmm One by one puhhhleaasee?~!Photobucket





Anyway Yesterday was the last dayPhotobucket airing for "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and it's so sadPhotobucket.. i'll miss them, but still i'll watch the replaysPhotobucket.. Honestly, I still didn't watch the last 5 episodes.. I like watching it with my boyfriendPhotobucket.. so i'll continue watching it with himPhotobucket .. hehe
Their chemistry is soo great! and they're so addictive to watch together Photobucket and what a very touching story that every person who will watch this will feel the sweetness, hurt and many more.. I will miss them..

Right now my right eye is painfulPhotobucket, maybe too much using of my laptopPhotobucket, I don't have a 20/20 vision I wear eyeglassesPhotobucket.. I want to have LASIK surgery..Photobucket

I have a new bag hehePhotobucket, a very perfect timing because I need a new bag.. another xoxo , my grandma pronounce XOXO as ( "okso okso'' )Photobucket hehehe just sharing..




5 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life