<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Pink Desktop. & my NBI clearance :)
written on @ Thursday, June 16, 2011 ✈

I've been cleaning my desktop..Photobucket Now it's looks like this
more like it, i love pinkPhotobucket.. when I was in highschool, i don't like pink that muchPhotobucket but I like Black morePhotobucket. When I was on my college daysPhotobucket, I started to like pinkPhotobucket because pink can match my favorite colors like white, black, light green,light blue.. yah~ it's weirdPhotobucket.
If you want to know where you can get the icons and wallpaper, just message me..Photobucket


Yesterday I got my NBI clearance, I need to work on my passport.. anyway, I arrived at the Victory Mall at 7am.. and the line was so very longPhotobucket! I cant even. asghjdfjk..Photobucket! then I fill up the form, fall in line.. paying for the clearance.. image capturing ( I look like siopao there.)Photobucket then Releasing.. at last! 8.30am i'm already done with it..
It's so hot right now! HEADACHE! .. then later it will rain? atleast, hmm..

5 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life