<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Etude house ^_^ : Earthquake~!
written on @ Tuesday, July 26, 2011 ✈

My laptop's keyboard is brokePhotobucket, so the technicians need to change the whole keyboard.. that's why im using this PC.. anyways, I've been so obsessedPhotobucket with this beauty products from "Etude house"Photobucket. Etude House use fantasy, cutePhotobucket, lovely and Princess style as their shop design theme. White house furnishings and interior design layout of a home gives their customers a sense of mood to relax. Etude House seize the customer needs and specifically create a relaxPhotobucket context.


I'm planning to buy Precious bb cream all day strong sheer silky this coming saturdayPhotobucket, I already made a reservation for itPhotobucket. Before I buy, I read other bloggers reviews about the product that I think I should buy.. Some of the products have this negative reviewsPhotobucket, but all the reviews about the Precious BB cream are all positive. I don't have a very oily face, so I think I can use the bb cream without a problem. This is my first time to buy a bb cream.Photobucket



After that i'm planning to buy all of their productsPhotobucket!! and that's a Joke..Photobucket but I really want to try all the products.. On saturday, I will sign up for their pink card membership~!yey!!Photobucket

I hope on Saturday the weather is okay....Photobucket

Anyway, last night.. at 1.30 am I think, I've felt the earthquakePhotobucket.. At first I thought it was a ghost shaking my bedPhotobucket..( because it's my first time to experience earthquakes) but I noticed that my mineral water was movingPhotobucket.. so I realized it's an Earthquake..Photobucket~!!!

Have you felt the eartquake too??Photobucket


2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life