<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Karate kid. (random)
written on @ Tuesday, July 19, 2011 ✈

Hello~! last Friday, we ate at Karate Kid Photobucket(SM San Lazaro) it's like Photobucket8:00pm.
We ordered this


it taste so good~!Photobucket nom nomPhotobucket!! I want to eat there again Photobucket
I also love to eat at Tokyo Tokyo!Photobucket..

After that we went home.. were watching Photobucket while i'm eating dunkin donuts Photobucket
CRAVING SWEETS that time Photobucket after that I ate kisses, no.. i'm not hungry neh? it's obvious.. seriously. Photobucket

Anyway, I made a video of my hamster.. he's sleeping Photobucket

3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life