<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Yay~! First Etude House!!
written on @ Wednesday, August 03, 2011 ✈

Last July 28,2011 was the Etude House Opening at Market Market!Photobucket And my First Time to buy Etude House Products..Photobucket I bought,



1. Precious Mineral BB Cream Sheer silky #1
2. Happy tea time (Lemon tea)
3. Essence Collagen Mask 2pcs
4. Essence Vitamin A Mask 1pc.
5. and I got the Lip and eye remover from their promo, but I want the Moistfull essence more.. Photobucket I don't wear eye make ups,Photobucket

Aynway, I was so thankful I found this BB cream Photobucket, It can cover my dark circles and blemishesPhotobucket & It has a matte finish so it's really suited for oily skinned peoplePhotobucket..
this doesn't look unnatural at allPhotobucket, i love the concealing effect and the other benefits like Whitening, Anti-Wrinkles and anti darkeningPhotobucket. This is like the best!:)

I have a oily facePhotobucket,normal oily so I hope I can't get any pimples from thisPhotobucket.. please?Photobucket I have my own beauty routine Photobucket, using etude Happy teatimePhotobucket, St.Ives and some beauty home remedies :) 3weeks after, my face is glowingPhotobucket.. I got no pimplesPhotobucket, less oily face, and more softer and whiter compared beforePhotobucket.

Anyway, I've got lots to buy from etude hihi.. It's just sad they had this 20% off for all items on Etude last June, and I just discovered the beauty shop last July Photobucket

I want to buy all of their productsPhotobucket *sighs*Photobucket

3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life