<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
He told me I was beautiful.
written on @ Monday, January 30, 2012 ✈



Yes, some days I feel beautiful, but most days I feel hideous, especially when I see hot girls on tv and in movies and such. But you always tell me you think I’m prettier than any other girl, even the girls on tv. And even though a lot of people tell me that, I think you’re the only one who really meant it, because you were the only one who really took the time to look. Thank you for making me feel beautiful. I love you.

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life