<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
June.
written on @ Thursday, May 31, 2012 ✈

Please be good?.. well, this coming week i'll take a break. I'll gonna have a week vacation at Laguna, it's gonna be my stress reliever I think .. then after that i'll be going to Marikina . I really need a break, i'm so stressed this past few months.. :( Anyways, tomorrow we will be going to Divisoria.. ^___^ to buy some stuffs I need for my week vacation, harhar.. hmm not so much for today, my period still making me so irritating .. ~__~

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life