<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
My Vacation: Laguna
written on @ Wednesday, June 20, 2012 ✈

Hello! :) so we have 1 week vacation to relax.. I decided to go to Laguna just by myself, and meet Rj at Sta.Cruz Bus Station. My trip lasted for just 3hrs, then we went at my bf home.

The following day, we decided to visit this Resort.. Piit Resort, where you can see the Panguil Falls, I brought extra shirt and undies.:))
Ready To Swim :3

 I miss this place I want to go back!!
                                                        It's Like we own the place :3 
                                                   Weeh, still shaking because it's soo cold. <3
                                               This is so cool, you can actually drink the spring water :D

                         Rubber boating is so relaxing! More fun than Rio Grande(Enchanted Kingdom)
After trekking towards Ambon-Ambon Falls, drinking spring water, riding bamboo rafts, showering in the falls, we went Rubber Tubing.

If only I can go back there, I will.. a thousand times.. there are tons of things to do to enjoy your stay. Your imagination is the limit!

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life