<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
If I’m your girlfriend
written on @ Wednesday, July 11, 2012 ✈




I’ll be your best friend too. You can tell me your family problems, I can give advice to them. You can joke around with me, and you can be yourself when you’re with me.
 I can also be your little or older sister. I can tease you at times, but I will still love you no matter what.
 I can also be a strict mother to you. I may not allow you to go on gimmicks and parties sometimes, but just like a mother, I will let you explore the world by yourself because I know that after everything, you will come home to me.
I can be the most moody girlfriend ever. I switch moods often. At times I can be the sweetest girl, and sometimes,
I can be the bitch girl. I will love you faithfully. I will never trade you for anything, and when I say faithfully, it’s only you.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life