<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Miura: My Hydro plant Greenie. ^O^
written on @ Wednesday, July 04, 2012 ✈

Hello! I want to share my new plant, Greenie ! haha ^o^, as I walked by near Kangaroo Jack (SM north) I saw this cute plants, I didn't bought it yet I decided to buy it the next day :). After my duty, my friend Mica and I bought this cute plant :3

Advantages of Hydroculture over Soil 
 1) It is Cleaner- No Soil, No Dirt, No Mess As soil is not used, a clean, hygienic and odorless environment is attained.
 2) It is Safer – No Pests, No Diseases, No Allergies Exposure to soil pests, diseases and allergies is completely eliminated.
 3) It requires Less Care and Maintenance. Watering is less frequent, making plant care simple and easy. The pebbles are very porous and they retain enough water to keep the roots moist for a few days even if the outer pot dries up.
 4) It reduces Air Pollutants. Hydroculture plants clean the air by absorbing interior pollutants like for- maldehyde, benzol, phenol and nicotine that are released by paints, wax and other building materials. Moreover they effectively neutralize the phe- nomenon known as “sick building syndrome”.
 5) It produces Healthier Plants. Hydroculture provides the best setting for healthy plant growth, making the plants stronger than soil-based plants.

I'll buy more soon. :D Try it too! Buy one ^o^

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life