<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
The priceless reward of service – a simple "Thank you" from the bottom of their heart
written on @ Sunday, July 15, 2012 ✈

              Being a nurse is not as simple as you think, wearing white uniforms, wearing a cap, having all the 3 color ballpen in your pocket, scissors, tape, IV tags, calculator, and syringe all of these are in your pocket or id lace. Kala ko nung bata ako, ay Nurse! gusto ko when I grow up ganyan din ako... But i'm experiencing the blood and tears before and after my course. I think this is the hardest of all profession, hayy tamad pa naman ako, bakit ito napili ko...

 Why?.. this is my first choice when I begin to think of my future, I wanted to help people..care for them, share my knowledge and some of my humor to them just to relieve them from pain temporarily.

As the title stating above, a Thank you..after your service is a great reward, it is PRICELESS.
I have a Patient 1st time ko lang sya na handle, at first talaga mabait na bantay nya at asawa ng patient. This patient have Diabetes Mellitus but Hypoglycemic palagi, or low blood sugar naman lagi problem, sobra sobra nman mag produce ng Insulin in his case kaya ganun.

I always monitor he's Glucose, 40 mg/dl palagi..which is sobrang baba, so pinapakain ko sya palage sa OF nya thru his Nasogastric Tube (NGT). Everytime bibigyan sya ng Citicoline nag wawala sya.

Maya maya, he grabbed his NGT and removed it(hinatak nya!) tas nag sisisigaw sya, mamaya-maya yung IV Line naman.... so dumugo, connect ko nalang ulit and then saka ko ini-IV OUT.


The next day, it's TODAY! 07/15/12

His wife saw me, then binalita na sa asawa nya na patient ( he's old na pala, at may pagka bata na yung behavior) sabi nung si nanay "Oh?saan kana? pakita ka naman kay tatay.. :( [ habang inihimas yung braso ko] " sabi ko, "Cge po, mamaya po pupunta ako :)"

Pag punta ko, aun.... EMOTIONAL PART STARTS HERE:

He smiled, and cried... he's telling me " I'm sorry:'(" paulit ulit un, dahil sa behavior nya kahapon.
Sabi ko, "Okay lang po un!, wag na kayong umiyak..." naiyak din pati asawa nya,
favorite nya daw ako kasi alaga ko daw si tatay, at di daw ako malilimutan.

I gave him my Rosary from Bohol, rosary ko yun nung Board exam and bigay sa akin ni Rj.. I carry it all the time with me. Maybe it's time to give it to someone who needs it because he's i'll. That rosary is so memorable to me, I don't regret it that I gave it to someone like him..

The he's wife hugged me, and said so many precious words that i'll never forget.. this is the best feeling ever.. that MONEY CAN'T BUY...

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life