<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Random post. Monthsarry.
written on @ Friday, July 27, 2012 ✈

Hello :) yesterday was great, I dyed my hair, bought new perfume(eau de toilette only), had our date.
We meet at sm north, and decided to eat but I can't eat a lot because i'm having my dysmenorrhea attack my tummy aches so bad that I really need to take Dolfenal as my pain reliever.

We ate at KFC, and look a nice dress for our graduation ball >~< then I saw Zen Zest and bought this mild perfume, it smells good :)


I dyed my hair :) so happy with the results.. hehe




Anyway, today is just my rest day..another unproductive day, just waiting for the sunset to come.. but I saw something today on facebook :D this Pink cute camera, it isn't launched yet in the Philippines, i'm talking about this SAMSUNG NX1000




I want it so bad. :( but I think it is so pricey, someday I will have this baby! :D

Labels: , , ,


1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life