<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Toxic!
written on @ Saturday, July 14, 2012 ✈


I'm sooo tired! this day is so tiring, I can't even asdfghjkl! I have this 23 patients, 13 IV Medications, 4 OF, 4 patients having fever!(´~`), 5 RBS Monitoring patients.. plus 1 patient who wants attention and special care all the time >~< and so many side orders!
(ô_ô) 1 patient na 50/50 talaga. Patapos na ako nag wala pa yung isa, he removed his NGT & IV line.. O__o f*ck! blood is everywhere..
This is the worst shift ever on my Medicine ward rotation,

I want to do deep breathing, but I can't. (╯︵╰,)

After of plotting, putting the Intake and Output on their chart that's where I feel so relieved plus getting out of the hospital that time is a priceless moment.
Leche. ayoko na maulit lahat yun ha, utang na loob..

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life