<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
UST Lover's Lane
written on @ Friday, July 13, 2012 ✈

          I remember the times that my rj and I used to go there and just bond...though hindi ako taga ust..this place is one of my favorite place!

Here is the first time he brought me at UST, we bought burger, fries, and coke at Mcdonalds then we just sat ang talk randomly at this Lover's Lane.

                                                                   Here is the Old Lane



The Current Lover's Lane 


I remembered na hinihilot ko pa sya dati nung andyan kami, it's just a wonderful feeling walking there with your love one, special someone, best friend, father , all of them in one person....

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life