<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Very tiring day (yesterday) 7.17.12
written on @ Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ✈

It's a busy day yesterday, huhu I have 31 patients in Pedia ward, my shift starts at 2p-10pm ..but I finish all my charting at 10:45pm! T~T. I hate pa yung nag make up duty sa ward,di manlang ako tinulungan, nag kusa lang sya nung after ko na sa meds. She's our muse on our batch as trainees.

Anyway, I have 10pm-6am shift tonight goodluck to me! wish me luck! :)

I texted my patient before, the one I'm telling here on my blog post. When his wife read my text and said to him that I still remember him and asking him if he's alright... "nanay" replied that he cried again because I still remember him. I will never forget this patient who touched my heart, I felt the happiness everytime he sees me before, even if he'll cry... it's just a tears of joy I think..

And I have a goodnews! he's already out of the hospital. :) thank God.

Here's my plant greenie, more leaves than before.. ^____^


Labels:


1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life