<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Chibii.My Roborovski :)
written on @ Monday, August 20, 2012 ✈

Another unproductive day, i'm here stuck in my room I don't have money right now.. & I have my period *crampssss* go away! :((((. I finished watching Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, I'll post about it on my next entry :)

 Anyway, I have a new pet a Roborovski Hamster, she's Chibii, she's so fast and timid I think their breed is all like that, I'll buy 2 more girls and other accessories.



She's so energetic, sobrang bilis nya sobra I need to take care of her kasi adopted ko lang sya. Good thing di ko na sya binili, 350 each kasi eh. Anyway my dysmenorrhea killa me I want my mom to be here right now!! =(

Arrgh. I'm currently watching The world according to Paris, This is the first time I watched this, they have so many problems even if she's so rich.. but she's really fab!

Hmmmm..there's so much randomness going through my head.. T_T 'till here.

2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life