<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Cute dress. ^_^
written on @ Monday, August 06, 2012 ✈

  Yesterday after my duty, me and my mom ( That I miss so much, she just don't know it.. ) went to sm north EDSA, to buy a dress for our graduation party.. I only have 1,000php. We looked at Candie's, Cinderella , Genevieve Gozum, but we end up looking aq the SM Department store ;p.. I just want a simple black dress but cute.. and then we saw this

Petit Monde, 999.75 php T~T  



What do you think of it? I'll post a picture wearing it the night before
the party.. Hmm I hope it will look good on me that night, I want to wear this on our anniversary with my Rj .. I want him to fall in love with me again and again :)) lol.





I enjoyed going out with my mom, she's not like the other moms she's a cool mom hehe..for me :) everybody knows that their mother is the most beautiful of all. I want to go out with her and with my dad... I miss them both, because they've have been SEPARATED for 6 years.. :'( that's why I miss our BONDING before.....

anyway, till here... :)

Labels:


4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life