<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
don't know how to put make up
written on @ Saturday, August 04, 2012 ✈

                     Lastnight was my graveyard shift, thank God there's no  signs of any rain that night. Anyway las night was just so boring, I'm not on the mood to talk -_-) sorry sometimes i'm a boring person, especially if I don't have anything to say.

My tito gave me this make up kit, i'm not that good on putting make-ups, T~T I think I need this youtube tutorial..  haha. ^_____^



It's raining again huhu, thank God di ako umalis ngayon haha! :D I want to rest more,
got nothing to post much. sorry. :[

| ohhemm. lakas ng hangin ngayon parang liliparin yung yero ~__~ |

Labels:


1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life