<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
emotional. i am a nurse
written on @ Saturday, August 04, 2012 ✈

I don't know why i'm so sensitive this day, It started when I watched this video about Nurses.. I see my self on this video, often they do not see the challenges of these unsung heroes, and often never have the chance to. This video gave us a little insight, and such a powerful one it is..



I remember those patients that have seen your efforts and dedication, and those who are not saka matatarayan ka pa after what you have done, hayy kaya sometimes galit talaga ako sa mga ganun kasi masakit eh.. you put efforts and care, then yun pa susukli sayo.

Maybe because of this rain I feel so sad, seasonal affected disorder? lol. But sometimes it feels BETTER after you cry, it is healthy to release this pressure by crying...


Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life