<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
just feeling so sad today...
written on @ Monday, August 27, 2012 ✈

I don't know why I feel so sad right and want to cry...

maybe because I don't have somebody to talk to physically? or i'm just having this Premenstrual Syndrome thing.. I don't know! I'm trying to smile, but it's so hard.. there's something wrong, I just don't know what it is.

My boyfriend feel like this too, maybe we just miss each other? plus so many random stuffs that are so stressful to think of,

I don't have enough money right now so I can't buy so many foods to divert this depressing feeling..so yeah, *sighs*

Yesterday we went to Cartimarwith my bestfriends, Gerlyn & Gilbert the best ever! they're my college best friends.. I mean the best, and true true friends..  anyway, it was good I met some C.H.O.P members, but i'm too shy to talk to them one by one, I've just talked to Ruthie and Winson Lo.. they're so friendly ;p I want to stay there too o get to knoww them, but i'm just not on the mood! i'm so gulo.. parang may time na boring talaga ako so di talaga ako nag sasalita masyado non, and this day mas worse kasi gulo ng pakiramdam ko hay.
I want my mommy to be here, if not I want my bf to be here... or 1 of my bestfriends, I feel so lonely >~<

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life