<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
NURSE TRAINEE.#`1
written on @ Wednesday, August 01, 2012 ✈

Hi, rainy morning.. it's raining hard again and tonight i'll have my graveyard shift *sighs*  I hope it will not rain so I don't get messy.

I'm so lazy today I don't want to get up from my bed I just want to lay down and feel the coldness today.





Last Monday was our first day on our new area, OB ward.. We were so annoyed by some of this old staff,  they are so bossy, after they "utos" you can't hear a Thank you, just "Ok,cge". >~< One time we decided to take our brunch break, I ask politely "Mam, kain lang po kami..?" then mam fatima said "Pwede, kami muna?" and the tone of her voice is so "mataray" .I’m so irritated. Fuck everything. I can’t even..asdfgghjkl. Sana wag naman sila ganon, kasi kung wala kami di naman nila ma vivital signs lahat yun pag toxic time na, Masyado naman..baka makarma sila, sana.. But yesterday my 2-10 shift is more fun because of the 2-10 on duty staffs, they're more nice ^__^ . Thank God it's our last Area, ayaw ko sa area na to dahil dun sa ibang staffs na kala mo sino ampness,karamihan sa amin asar sa knila eh . Aug.10 Graduation day na namin! :)

I like to share my first photo on my firstday of my training, it's kinda bloody :))


Labels:


2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life