<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Lava lamp.
written on @ Sunday, September 23, 2012 ✈

Since I was a little girl, I always saw this "lamp that contains blobs of coloured wax inside a glass vessel filled with clear liquid, and goes up and down in any forms", it's so relaxing and beautiful to watch.. But I don't know where to buy one. Then I saw this small stall at the mall, she only sell this blue lave lamp but it doesn't glow that much and it's so boring to look at so I didn't bought it I was only 10 yrs old that time, but then I saw this another seller of lava lamps, it's small like 12 inches high and so orange but now its light bulb is already burned out & I don't use it anymore...

Yesterday, I went to to divisoria to buy one of those again but more bigger and more fun to watch, I can't post my real lava lamp right now I don't have my camera right now so I can't take a picture of my lamp :( but i'll try to post a picture of it.



I'm with my bestfriend Gilbert yesterday he helped me to find one of those, he's really a true friend hahaha! after that we went to my dormitory, and just chillin out. We watched tv while i'm surfin the internet, just  like before...

I already packed some my things, i'm going home on Saturday.. Bye bye room, dorm life and so much more... 

Labels: , ,


5 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life