<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Random post: #5 tagalog post.
written on @ Thursday, September 20, 2012 ✈

This is just another random post, and what just happened last night. no need to comment :| but if you like to, go on i'll read it :)

Last night, I was so messed up this past fewdays i've been so emotional , feeling so lonely, & pressured maybe because of what i'm going to face on my new home..

My boyfriend got angry to me, I know naman why, ako naman talaga may kasalanan I became so insensitive about him, di ko naman din kasi napansin na yung pag byahe na from work sa Boni then going here sa Valenzuela ( dorm ), 5pm rush hour talaga yun..

I can't blame him, siguro naging selfish lang talaga ako.
I tried to hug him, but he refuse.. mainit daw, so obvious naman ayaw nya ko makayakap nun.. Di ko naman lam gagawin ko, so lumabas ako.. I went to the CR, locked the door, Then I heard my room door slammed, I know he's the one who did it. Bumalik na ako, then dun na nangyari..

I don't know, i'm having this anxieties, I can't speak whenever i'm shocked or pag na prepressure ako, It happens to me all the times, my head will just turn to blank.The more na pressured ako the  more I can't speak so naiinis sya pag ganun. Di ko alam kung alam nya na un na ganun ako, nalilimutan nya lagi.

So I cried.. and say sorry.. then he hugged me..



Now we're okay, back to normal.. just forgets what happened lasnight.

I am not a perfect girlfriend, We made mistakes but this mistakes makes us grow...

Sorry. bhie..



Labels: , ,


2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life