<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Thursday, October 11, 2012 ✈

Hello, been here in Marikina for weeks. I still miss living in a dormitory with full of freedom, now i'm just here in my room just watching tv, eat then eat again T.T

I'm gaining weight since I moved here, there are so many foods in here  so I can't resist to eat specially when i'm having a monster like appetite o_O I mean especially when having my Pre menstrual Syndome. I've been exercising this week, It's so exhausting but I need  to, hehe.


Here's me just chillin on the couch, I didn't take a picture of what I look that time cause my eye bags are so very bad, it's not good to look at :)) . That time I was watching Dog Whisperer, do you watch it too? He's Caesar Mila, He's really good it's like he really have a connection with what the dogs are thinking, he really knows the psychology of dogs, I enjoyed his show.

Last night I downloaded some cellphone wallpapers and sms tones, I want to share some to you, I upload it on ZEDGE, I have a account there but i'm not an active user.

                           JUST CLICK mycutemessage tone and cellphone wallpapers below.


                                                       My Cute Message Tones. \^_^/



                                                              Cellphone Wallpapers



Labels: , , ,


4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life