<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
I miss you and I miss everything.
written on @ Monday, October 01, 2012 ✈


Hello, so here I am in my real home.
Letting go of my dorm was not that so easy it was 2 weeks of moving on I think.
Many thing will change, especially with my boyfriend Rj, also with my bestfriends.

I packed all of my things.

We spend the night with stories, humor and hugging each other because we know that it will gonna be a long time before we see each other again.
So we slept at 3am, I woke up at 9am.

And the moment that he walked down the stairs, my first tear for that day fell down, I can't keep it I need to cry it out. I can't explain the feelings, it's like so sad yet beautiful because of the good memories that we shared there, 6 yrs of my life was there..

So me and boom ( she's a adorable lil girl, She's like my little sister.. anyway she's the daughter of our dorm owner) I met her when she was like 5 yrs old, now she's 11.




When I'm at the car, I saw all the things that I think I'll miss.. I'll miss everything.
I can't stop my feelings, until I cried again inside the car but i'm trying not to cry more ;[



Now was the 2nd day here in Marikina,
My boyfriend texted me, that he misses me more because he walked near where we rode a bus everytime we're going to Fatima Valenzuela from Boni.
I'm trying to be busy, for me to forget all the pain...not to be with him.

This day, my bestfriend Lorraine came at my house, I miss her so much she's  my bestfriend here in Marikina. I really picked who gonna be my bestfriend,I mean many trial proved that my bestfriends right now are really a true friends... :)


Labels: ,


1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life