<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Thursday, October 25, 2012 ✈


It has been raining all dayPhotobucket, thank goodness I don't have to worry about itPhotobucket
I've been sleeping the whole dayPhotobucket, Photobucket i don't know maybe my premenstrual syndrome has something to do with thisPhotobucket.

Umm I don't know what to post, haha. wala ako maisip. hahaha,
maybe i'll just post some of my gadget wishlistPhotobucket, hehehe. i'm like a techy chick.Photobucket

1. Play Station 3
 
I experienced playing the Family Computer before,SEGA and PS1 now I want to have the PS3, I know i'm not that too young to play this, but what the hellPhotobucketPhotobucket it relieves my stressPhotobucket. My favorite game that I played was Resident Evil 1 2 3 and 4, Tenchu, Silent Hill.. silent hill was the hardest I think that I've playedPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


2. Sony VAIO ( pink )

 This really is my dream laptopPhotobucket, and I don't know if can buy one of those.. I think I can't, but I'm dying to have onePhotobucket. It's really perfect for me hihihi. well I hate P I N K Photobucket , It's around 40K. so yah. Photobucket managinip nalang ako haha



3. Hmm CELLPHONE..

 I still don't know what kind of cellphone I wantPhotobucket, I don't need it right now..Photobucket I have samsung nori but I don't use it often. I saw this Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty, I love HKitty but I don't like the cphone Photobucket.. well it's cute, I just saw it on youtube and it's available here in the Philippines. It's around 7,000php
But it's out on my list.Photobucket

Labels: ,


4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life