<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Monday, October 29, 2012 ✈

My bestfriends, visited me here at Marikina. They're my college bestfriends, they have been in my life for almost 6 years. Gerlyn and Gilbert,
We just watched many movies like 5 movies in 1 day, hahaha. As like we always do when I was at my dormitory before, it's a nice feeling to see them again and having the same moments before comes around again. I really miss them, Yesterday was fun, just their goofiness is enough haha and some *chikas*.


Yey. foods, hahaha..pero konti lang talaga kinain ko, i'm on a diet..yeah, I know it will not work, hahaha food is my weakness.
Halloween is near and I can do some scary pictures, I'll just upload it here. hihi*.

I just remembered, last night I watched so many horror tv shows, I love ghost hunting even I don't experienced any kind of that.

Sorry for this gif heheh.


Labels: , ,


3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life