<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Friday, October 19, 2012 ✈

The Sims 3 with Supernatural Expansion pack.

Hello, I have been such a bummer this week, I don't want to move much.. so much *tamad* (lazy) haha, anyways. I love to play The Sims 3 these days, it removes my stress. I played it without having the CD, I just downloaded it as an .ISO file, and that's where I almost spent my half of the week figuring out how to play that .ISO file without burning, It's called mounting, thanks to PowerIso  and DaemonTools.

Anyway now I can play this 5GB game, plus with its 3.31GB expansion pack..goodluck computer RAM. So after I installed the expansion pack ( Supernatural Expansion, with fairies,zombies etc.) so far I really enjoyed playing it, my character there are my bf and me, hahaha! But i'll make another, that are composed of  Fairy,wolf,and zombies.. and just make fun of them ;D

Here's a picture of me and rj sims..


Here, it's one of my funny snapshot. She's just watching tv, when suddenly it starts to be one fire.. and she's on fire too. ;p


I can teach you how, I hope so.. If you like this game to be installed without having a CD or Burning just message me.. I'll try. ^_^

Do you know PEWDIEPIE... ?
I just like how he reacts, not like the other gamer that are so annoying..
He's funny for me.. ;p yah, i'm on my weird side again haha, as always.
I watched some of his vids everyday, I got a boring life right now..so I don't know how to entertain myself haha... ^.^

Labels: , , ,


3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life