<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Friday, November 09, 2012 ✈

Hello~!Photobucket and my birthday passed, I did not took some photosPhotobucket because I forgot Photobucket but my day was fun. I requested some food I want, like Macaroni Salad, Chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, Pancit, and spaghetti, and that's itPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket my diet was ruined i'm getting fatter Photobucket that's why i'm trying to exercisePhotobucket two times a day. I'm with my boyfriendPhotobucket, that time I'm just assisting him whatever he likes to eat.. Its been 3 weeks that we haven't seen each otherPhotobucket.

So we bought some DVD's that we did not watchPhotobucket,
and then he gave me his gift for mePhotobucket.. even if he doesn't have any money that time, so I really appreciate it and I really like it, the picture of two women wearing sunglasses, and the color black, white and pink.Photobucket



So many facebook friends, real life friends greeted me and some bloggers hehe, I appreciate it a lotPhotobucket.
but my duty mates before, only 2 of them greets me Remy and Gerald I don't know but i'm a very sensitive person, maybe they're busy but it is better to be late than never right?.

Overall I really enjoyed my birthday, and because Rj was there..he spend the night in our house.We even did the things we always do at my dorm before, like massaging his head while watching tvPhotobucket, giving him a body massage, and just lying his head onto my lap.He slept on the mattress and I slept on our couch  at 5 in the morning, my grandma woke me up because our breakfast was ready.

Hayyy* I want to turn back the timePhotobucket......

Labels: ,


3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life