<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Thursday, November 01, 2012 ✈

I don't know what to post.. but I really want to post something, I just don't know WHAT it is. About Halloween?, Korean horror movies? I love Korean Scary Movies, they are like born to do horror movies. Before I've watched..



  Whispering Corridor
        ( Memento Mori, Wishing Stairs, A Blood Pledge)
   Shutter
   The Tales of Two Sisters
   Phone
   One Missed Call
   Voice (Moksori)
   The Host ( Its funny, but has a scary monster)
   Death Bell

You can search those movies, if you like some scary movies.. Hope you can search one, i'm a picky when it comes to movies.
Anyway, we visited my Lolo, he's the best lolo ever.. when I was little, he really spoiled me. He died because of Lung Cancer, he always smokes that's why..:(

I'm using a sms tone that sounds cute but yet creepy, like those tones on the movie: "One Missed Call" hehe

Lastnight, I dreamt about PS3, should I buy one? I really love video games, but I don't have any money... but I really want one. darrrrrrrrn*
Hmm.. this week, days passed unproductive

Labels: , ,


6 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life