<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Tuesday, November 06, 2012 ✈


My birthday is coming, it's gonna be on Nov.7,Photobucket i'm turning twenty blank Photobucket.
It's been 3 days not having a internet line, so I've got nothing to do Photobucket I just watched some movies and then tv shows Photobucket.  Did anyone watched Gandang Gabi Vice last Sunday? Mario was therePhotobucket, his face doesn't have any pores I mean he does but it's so much smaller than mine, I hate it..Photobucket I want to have such smaller pores.

Anyway, this is just a quick post.. just to say that i'm still a blogger Photobucket

Labels:


5 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life