<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Tuesday, November 13, 2012 ✈

Ohh em geees. Etude House Robinson Metro East is now open Photobucket & I already said that on my other post HAHA, crazy much. I am really a fan of Etude House Products, I love pink, their cute packages and the effectiveness of their products.

Because i'm on a low budget modePhotobucket,  i'll just buy two of their products.Photobucket

1Etude House: Happy essential foam Collagen  ( 228.00php )


This is actually their replacement for the very loved and phased out happy tea time line. Photobucket
I have read some reviews that this is a great facial foam, it moisturize, I love facial wash that moisturize your     face because it doesn't dries up your skinPhotobucket.

There are other variants of this Happy Essential foam:
    HYALURONIC ACID, Features a moisturizing cleansing foam that uses Hyaluronic Acid (Moisture Retention Care)and rich lather to remove oil and residues for smooth, soft sensation. 
    WITCH HAZEL, Features a moisturizing cleansing foam that uses Witch Hazel (Pore Astringent and 10% Sebum Absorption) and rich lather to remove oil and residues for smooth, soft sensation. 
    WHITE CLAY, Features a moisturizing cleansing foam that uses White Clay (Oil Control and 10% Sebum Absorption) and rich lather and Menthol to remove oil and residues for cool, clean sensation. 
    VITAMIN C, Features a moisturizing cleansing foam that uses Vitamin C (Antioxidant Brightening Care) and rich lather to remove oil and residues for smooth, soft sensation. 
2. Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream
    I don't use it often but It really makes my face glowing. :) it cost 780php.
    I like this more than those compact face powder, It doesn't give me breakouts plus it moisturize my face.

Maybe on Friday or Saturday I can buy those stuff, because me and my Highschool friends will hang out, but I still don't know what SM Mall it will be, I just want to be sure that there should be an Etude House Boutique.Photobucket 

Labels:


1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life