<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Friday, November 23, 2012 ✈

Sorry if I don't post anything here on my blog for this week :(
I'm a bummer at my home and don't know what to post.. hayy, I have Tumblr account a personal one I write   my entry in Tagalog so I think only Filipino can I understand that.. :| you can check it out if you like?
"Never ending story"




Last night I was printing my facebook pictures, and I miss printing something~! especially pictures! weird huh? well, i'm weird haha! :)
I'll put this on my wall, in my room. I want to remember all the memories on my wall by seeing those pictures :) . I want to print some tumblr pictures with great inspirational quotes on it, :/ but i'm out of photopaper na maybe after I bought another photopapers I'll print more :).

Well right now, I don't have anything to do. Oh,, I put our picture in a picture frame, sorry but the picture frame is just cheap haha I've just found it here in our house...


We we're at UST Paskuhan 2011 that time, with my bestfriends.... I still remembered the Fireworks... :) 

Labels: , , ,


3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life