<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
New clothes and bags. :)
written on @ Saturday, December 29, 2012 ✈

Hello! It's been a long time ( not really :)) )  that I post something random here.
Anyway! Yesterday we went to buy new clothes,bags & shoes! some clothes looks so elegant and doesn't look like cheap at all, maybe it's the way you handle what you are wearing..
I'm with my mom, I did not take some pictures there to put on my blog, because I didn't bring my cellphone,



I love this dress,  I really love it! ^^,




I saw many girls wearing this, but I want to have one of this too, I've been loving polka dots these days...


and because I don't have new bags, :)



kakapagod lang grabe!

Labels: ,


8 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life