<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
The Sims 3
written on @ Monday, December 17, 2012 ✈

I've been somewhat busy last week. So many dramas & nevermind...
Anyway! I have been very interested playing The Sims 3, it's very fun simulation game. I installed the base game only, but I have 1 Expansion Pack that I downloaded before.
I downloaded some Hair, Make-ups, Residential House, I even downloaded Megan Fox Sim but it doesn't shows up, even if it is installed I don't know what's wrong, I even installed Rosie Huntington, but it doesn't shows up as well :( . I ended with Candice
She's my sim, A friendly, Charismatic, Clumsy girl :))







She's so pretty and a very nice sim.. :) I love how her eyes were made...
:D I'm just having fun with my sim, plus her Pink House! :D
I really love her house, so much pink! but I'll try to move out when i'm already sick seeing so much pink..
If you want to know where you can download clean sims clothes, hair, etc.
Here's the link...
The Sims Resource  The Sims Resource
 The Sims Resource  The Sims Resource

Just Register on their site, so you can download... :)


Last December 16

Was my bestfriend birthday!
He is Gilbert, he is really one of my true friends.. I know he really is,
All my college days until now, he is always by my side.. but we haven't seen each other in a month! because of his busy schedule,

You can visit his blog, :)
I am your Superhuman

Labels:


6 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life