<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Korean Boots.
written on @ Friday, January 11, 2013 ✈

Hello! I can say that, this post is all about Korean Boots.
Last Saturday, me & Rj went to Greenbelt & Glorietta. It's my first time to be there, hehe how embarrassing is that. That day, i'm wearing one of my favorite tops & I love wearing it, even if it is long-sleeved. Anyway! I saw so many boots there, that time I was really starving & we were looking for Tokyo Tokyo but we can't find any,So while we are looking for it I saw these  boots, I almost forgot that i'm hungry that time. Price ranges from 1,100+  php to 3000+ & I really love to buy one, I just want the ankle boots because of my short legs -_-) I shouldn't wear a boots higher than my ankle, because I'll look more shorter. These are the boots I want to wear when we go out,


Cute huh? Hope I can buy those soon, or someday. :( Boots + cute dress = Cute Outfit! 

Labels: ,


3 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life