<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
pissed.
written on @ Thursday, January 17, 2013 ✈

I just want to release my regrettable feelings! Like, yesterday we went to Greenbelt, to buy this ankle wedge boots, that's worth 3,329php  & I only have 1,500php in my pocket. Rj able to lend me some money so I can buy that pretty ankle wedge boots! But when I asked for my size, they said it was out of stock! So, my facial expression was like "uuugggghh! Why ?!?!?!!?". I also wear my polka dots blazer plus my polka dots bag, yet I found no luck. For almost 1 hour, I've been so very quiet & serious looking, you can also see me having a deep-breath all the time, while walking away from it :(

j said, it was just a boots..but, I feel really pissed off,I just want to have one! I love the design of it, the height of the hills & it is comfortable to wear! It's the most perfect wedge ankle boots I have seen! :(

ARRRRRRGGGGHH.*

4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life