<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Audition PH~
written on @ Thursday, February 07, 2013 ✈

Hi, I'll just rant randomly.. :D
Yesterday I played Audition PH and I was looking for a family. It's been 6 years since I played that Dance Battle game, I left my level at 13 & now after days of playing i'm on level 16 Clubber. Since I was on college I stopped playing Audition, because i'm staying on a dormitory and I just don't have time to play.
Anyway! yesterday, I've joined a new fam ( Covenant ) they're really friendly, I don't know what are the ranges of their age, but they seems so mature when they talk but at the same time they're very jolly.

So here's where my EP  goes. She's really simple :) I really want to make her top to be indefinite, but I need to buy it for 150php, but for 7days I bought it for 25php., I find it cute :D

(Audition PH)  If you want to download that game just ask me how, because E-games website have the wrong file, and it's not updated! grrrrr* I was so pissed when I don't know where can I find the Installation file plus the patches...

Enough of my audition post,

Yesterday I saw my cat, chillin* and i find it funny if I took a picture of he because she sleeps like "People this is my place, go away! don't disturb me!"

Want to see a picture of her? and she pose like a Cover girl on the first photo HAHA.


See? that's how she roll XD.
Muning is so funny.. ever,

Anyway, so tomorrow me and Rj will have a date, and on Sat we'll have another date in UST then we plan to eat at BonChon again :D. So expect that i'll be going to post some foods here :)

sooo. yeah, Add me on facebook  I'll accept you guys.. ^^

Labels: , ,


1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life