<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
written on @ Monday, March 18, 2013 ✈

Hi! Actually I really don't know what to post right now because nothing happened so much that I think I can share, but there's one thing I've already finished my Love Music Video, I made that for my Rj because on April 26 it's our 5th Anniversary~ yaay!

I've already uploaded it on Youtube, but I kept I private at the moment because I planned to post it on Facebook on the 26th of March, & make it public. You can't see our faces there, or my exposure because I want everybody to appreciate it without our identity, but you can see some body parts hihi.
I hope you'll enjoy watching it, because I really have a great time making it, all alone.. haha.
Here's some sneak peak?


Please watch it.. Hope you'll like it hehe, Sorry if it doesn't looked like that good. It's my first video that I made using my slr..T~T
I'll post the link before the 26th of March. :p

Chow! ^^,


Labels: , , , ,


5 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life