<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
5th Anniversary && Best friends! Cool, Clear WET!
written on @ Monday, April 29, 2013 ✈

Hi guys! I just want to share my weekend expeience! :)

 Our 5th Anniversary ( April 26 2008  )
Swimming outing with my college BFF's


So, we spend our time together watching Iron Man 3. First, I went to Boni Mandaluyong we meet there and the we rode a bus going to SM North. We're in the bus for 45minutes? it's Friday afternoon so I expect that it will be a heavy traffic.
We already have the IMAX Ticket, that he bought 3 days before our anniversary
We bought a lot of snacks, haha you can see what I mean right?


Hahaha! 
I really enjoyed that night, and Iron Man 3 is great and funnier
I thank God for making our relationship stronger and for making us grow.
We treat each other like a bestfriend, kuya, && love each other that make us one... I can say that, we often treat each other like a best best friend + sweetness & teasing other, making our relationship not boring at all
I hope it will last forever *stopthedrama* Okayyyyy~!

It's already 10pm when the movie ended, goodthing there's a lot of bus going to Cubao that time.
it's 12 midnight when we arrived at home, so Rj had a sleepover on our house.

After that day...

We packed our things because we are going to Carino Resort with my college bestfriends!
we arrived on the meeting place, at exactly 4:15pm, we're from Marikina so it's a long trip. We rode LRT 2 Katipunan to Recto, then LRT 1 Doroteo Jose to Momumento Station. When I was there, I remembered my duty,school, & dorm days I mean College days.
*Nostalgic feelings.*

&& when i'm with them inside the car, I stat fixing my hair because it really looks so messy!
then I saw Dionna's Samsung Galaxy Note, I want to buy one :( but I like S3 more. Does anybody heard about Samsung s3 Korean clone? anyone please? 









With gilbert :P



With bhie. 
 haha. Seriously I want us to have this kind of gathering in Laguna.
waaaah. na enjoy ko talaga.~! this week.

Labels: , , ,


4 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life