<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
Best day with the best
written on @ Monday, April 22, 2013 ✈

Last Saturday! my 2 best friends ( when I was on college ) unexpectedly planned to visit me here on our house. So I ordered 1 Chicken  from Savory, *chos! just kiddin' I ordered it from Andoks. .Nothing changed, for not being with them in many  months we're still crazy whenever  we are together. Anyway! I really had a great time with them, plus I think they love it because fortunately we have an air-conditioned room, because if you're here in the Philippines right know you'll know why! It's so hot in here, it's like 36 degree Celcius, see? my late hamster died (2012) because of heat stroke! I was on my dormitory that time, he is with me.
Good thing my present hamster (Chibi), is here in my heavenly room.

So I fixed Gilbert's laptop.
I uninstalled his Antivirus ( McAfee) it makes your pc/laptop so slow
I changed it to Avast Antivirus.
Installed CCleaner, and It removed 1GB cookies/histories/temporay files  & it makes your computer faster and more secure.
I even want to put a Window theme, but it's too risky.
I also installed Microsoft Office, because he uninstalled it all accidentally haha.

Oh, we watched this American Horror Story ( series ) 



Well it's kinda weird? it's a anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a haunted house, an insane asylum and a witch coven.
Too bad I can't continue to watch it because Gerlyn got the dvd.
For those who like mind twisting horror movies, this is for you..

Uhmm yeah, I really enjoyed that day, being with friends will make you stress free!

Labels: ,


2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life