<body>
bonjour ~

Welcome to the twenties world! I was once told that the twenties are the best years to make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.

: Athena, 7th of November, PH .
+ follow | Email | tumblr | twitter | ask me

Friends:

chitchat:



recent update :
date.
written on @ Monday, April 15, 2013 ✈

So it's been like a week that I haven't post anything here, so here it is.
I want to post about my hair color, the result was not that bad but I didn't get the color that I really wanted. First, my mom was the one who dyed my hair
Second, I think I need to mix Majilift 12.11 with majilift 12.7 to get a light brown shade. *_* but I did not.
Now I got a very light shade, kinda yellow orange? :|

anyway, last Friday I was with Rj and we just spend our time eating so much foods && junkfoods I can't count how many  we ate that time. We enjoyed teasing each other &  making fun of each other :))
these are the foods we ate that afternoon


I was not the starving that time, just a little :p its up to you whether you believe me or not. :p
So yeah, my post is so boring neh? -_- ) it reflects my everyday life...
I need a miracle right now.. that's why I did have a Gwiyomi video, it took me 5 takes  to make it half perfect &  half FAIL. I don't want to share it? because it was so awful? like, everytime I watched it..I can't stop laughing because I did so much facial  expressions there that I don' normally do, haha!

How about you? do you have this Gwiyomi video? :D





                  for those who wasn't able to watch the video that I made..here it is again ^^


Labels: , ,


2 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life